Schedule Grid | Participant Listing
The schedule is subject to change.
* = moderator
Fr1700Mi The Best Uses of Time Travel to Date
Fri 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Mimosa
Turner*, Saundby, Andrews, Waldrop
Our panelists will disucss which pieces they feel uses time travel effectively.
Fri 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Maple
Fr1700P Welcome to ArmadilloCon 26
Fri 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Pecan
Cupp*, Blaschke, Baty
Newcomers are encouraged to attend this overview of our con. Learn about the must-see events, the must-listen readings, and traditions unique to ArmadilloCon.
Fr1800Mi Writing for Video Games
Fri 6:00 PM-7:00 PM Mimosa
Allston*, Orive, Spector, Wolverton
Writing storylines, dialogue and guides for video games. What do you have to keep in mind while juggling everything? Can this be a career?
Fr1800Ma How to Make Sure Your Art is Historically Accurate
Fri 6:00 PM-7:00 PM Maple
Picacio*, Anderson, Conrad, Victory, Potter, Sherlock
Every artist should make an effort to ensure that their art is historically accurate. Our panelists will give you tips and research ideas to help you create your artwork.
Fri 6:00 PM-7:00 PM Sycamore
Fr1900C Opening Ceremonies
Fri 7:00 PM-8:00 PM Hill Country C
Wentworth*, Shinn, Schmidt, Vess, Baden, Hambly, Harris
Everyone should attend! This event kicks our convention into full swing.
Fri 8:00 PM-9:00 PM Sycamore
Fr2000BF Meet the Pros
Fri 8:00 PM-10:00 PM Ballroom Foyer
Readers and writers are encouraged to mingle here. Don't be afraid to tell your favorite writers that you like their stuff.
Fr2100Ma Astronomy as a Hobby
Fri 9:00 PM-10:00 PM Maple
The UT Astronomy Club takes us through the delights of your first telescope, learning about the heavens and becoming an amateur astronomer.
Fri 9:00 PM-10:00 PM Sycamore
Fr2100C What's Next for Buffy and Angel?
Fri 9:00 PM-10:00 PM Hill Country C
Caine*, Richerson, Fox, Trimm
Now that Buffy and Angel are gone from the airwaves, is the story over? What's up next for the bubble blonde with the killer attitude and the seductive man with those killer eyes?
Fr2200Mi How Films Have Affected the Market
Fri 10:00 PM-11:00 PM Mimosa
Siros*, Morgan, Roberson, Schmidt
Have SF/F and horror films affected the writing marketplace? Have they affected the buying audience and their choices?
Fri 10:00 PM-11:00 PM Sycamore
Fr2200C Viewpoint: Five Iron Clad Rules
Fri 10:00 PM-11:00 PM Hill Country C
Kenyon*, Hambly, Shinn, Marley, Walker
How many viewpoint characters can one book have and what do you owe them? What a viewpoint pitfalls and strategies?
Fr2200Me Movie Poster Art
Fri 10:00 PM-11:00 PM Mesquite
Anderson*, Picacio, Vess, Sherlock
What movie posters catch the eye? Why are some so bad? How do you break into the business? Can it pay the bills?
Fr2300Mi Why go to WorldCon
Fri 11:00 PM-Midnight Mimosa
Siros*, Baty, Baden, Zrubek
SO you want to go to WorldCon, but you aren't sure if it is worth the time or expense. It is worth it, and here's why.
Fr2300C What Do Fans Want?
Fri 11:00 PM-Midnight Hill Country C
Sarath*, Rosenblum, Walker, Roberts, Richerson, Oliver
Panelists ask the audience the questions and fans get to say what they look for and what they don't want in SF/F/Horror.
Fr2300Me Dealing With Hollywood
Fri 11:00 PM-Midnight Mesquite
Turner*, Brammer, Wolverton, Williams
What happens if Hollywood asks you to "take a meeting?" When do you give up? Are there any tricks you can use to get your foot in the door? Should you quit when your foot gets cut off? What should you take personally and what should you ignore? When should you stop learning? What's a good paycheck? The ultimate panel for those of you who want to go to Hollywood and become a writing star!
Sa1000C Harry Potter & the Rise of Young Adult Fiction
Sat 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Hill Country C
Williams*, Sheridan, Shinn, Wentworth
Young adult fiction has been taking the world by storm. Can it be a career? Are there any unwritten rules you should know? Is it as rewarding as writing for adults?
Sat 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Maple
Sa1000Me Con Party
Sat 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Mesquite
Baden*, Baty, Trimm
How to plan a rockin' con party. Includes ideas for recipes, drinks and toys.
Sat 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Dealers' Room
Walker, Schmidt, Allston, Andrews
Sa1000Mi Pulling Out an Alligator
Sat 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Mimosa
Kenyon*, Carl, Hambly, Kimbriel, Wells
Straight-forward plots and "I saw it coming" disappoint and fail to challenge readers. Learn strategies for adding surprise, twists, and epiphanies in your stories.
Sa1100C Co-Mystery Guest of Honor Interview
Sat 11:00 AM-Noon Hill Country C
Willie asks Barbara about her life and her craft.
Sat 11:00 AM-Noon Maple
Jayme Lynn Blaschke
Sa1100Me How to Get Published
Sat 11:00 AM-Noon Mesquite
Graham*, Elrod, Roberson, Moore, Roberts, Zrubek
The quintessential publishing panel from some of our top experts.
Sat 11:00 AM-Noon Dealers' Room
Barrett, Denton, Bracken
Sa1100Mi The Life of a Spear Carrier
Sat 11:00 AM-Noon Mimosa
Marley*, Latner, Reisman, Ward, Moon, Saundby
How to bring depth and interest to your minor characters.
Sa1200C Fan Guest of Honor Slideshow
Sat Noon-1:00 PM Hill Country C
Chaz showcases some of his favorite photos that he has taken at conventions over the years.
Sat Noon-1:00 PM Maple
Sa1200Me Five Things I Wish a Pro Had Told Me
Sat Noon-1:00 PM Mesquite
Kenyon*, Elrod, Schmidt, Wells, Rainbolt, Spector
Lessons these writers learned the hard way.
Sat Noon-1:00 PM Dealers' Room
Martindale, Burton, Finn, Sheridan
Sa1200Mi Beyond Slipstream
Sat Noon-1:00 PM Mimosa
Brown*, Person, Denton, Trimm
A plethora of new markets for what we used to call slipstream has blossomed over the past two years, with all sorts of new monikers like "The New Fabulists," "Interstitial Arts," and "Ambient Fiction" -- Conjunctions 39, Sweeney's Mammoth Treasury of Thrilling Tales (with a new volume appearing in the fall), Polyphony, Album Zutique, Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet, and so on. What distinguishes the work appearing in these journals from more conventional SF, fantasy, and mainstream fiction? Has slipstream finally arrived as a genre in its own right?
Sa1300C Artist Guest of Honor Slideshow
Sat 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Hill Country C
Charles displays the art that has made him one of the best in the business.
Sat 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Maple
Sa1300Me Creating the Universe
Sat 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Mesquite
Osborne*, Schmidt, Moon, Rosenblum, Saundby, Latner
What should you think of before building a world in space? How much do you really need to write down before beginning? Is science all that important?
Sat 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Dealers' Room
Mills, Oliver, Turner, Fox, Ward
Sa1300Mi Cyberpunk after 9/11
Sat 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Mimosa
Klaw*, Brown, Person, Baty
Why have the cyberpunks abandoned the future? Do William Gibson's *Pattern Recognition* and Bruce Sterling's *The Zenith Angle" evidence a trend? (And don't forget the pre-2001 *Cryptonomicon* of Neal Stephenson and *Zeitgeist* of Sterling) Are they science fiction? What makes them different from more mainstream techno-thrillers? What does it mean for the future of SF?
Sa1400C Fannish Feud
Sat 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Hill Country C
Baden, Baty, Trimm, Blaschke, Gibbons
Join the fun at our fans-vs-pros game of trivia.
Sat 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Maple
Lillian Stewart Carl
Sa1400Me Protecting Your Intellectual Property Online
Sat 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Mesquite
Victory*, Vess, Anderson, Picacio
You want to showcase your art online, but you don't want it to be "stolen." Is there anything you can do? Do you have any rights?
Sat 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Dealers' Room
Cupp, Moore, Morgan, Harris, Crider
Sa1400Mi Interactive Fantasy World Building
Sat 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Mimosa
Oliver*, Finn, Sheridan, Spector, Caine, Conrad
Our panelists pull out all their knowledge and create a world before your very eyes, with assistance from R. Cat Conrad on the white board.
Sa1500C Guest of Honor Interview
Sat 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Hill Country C
Kenyon*, Marley, Shinn
Two of Sharon's closest friends ask her about her life and her work.
Sat 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Maple
Sa1500Me Dream Realm Awards
Sat 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Mesquite
ArmadilloCon is proud to be the physical host of the electronic book awards.
Sat 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Dealers' Room
Moon, Zrubek, Reisman, Richerson, Saundby
Sa1500Mi Is Fantasy Coming Back to Hollywood?
Sat 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Mimosa
Turner*, Brammer, Orive, Wolverton
LOTR, Pirates of the Carribean, King Arthur... does this mean a rebirth is in the making? Or is it just a momentary glitch?
Sa1500P Writing for Contests and Awards
Sat 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Pecan
Wentworth*, Roberts, Crider, Graham, Rainbolt
What does it take to win one of the big awards? What are the judges looking for? Can an unknown talent really win or do you have to already be known?
Sa1600C Drawing Down the Myth
Sat 4:00 PM-5:00 PM Hill Country C
Picacio*, Vess, Victory, Blaschke, Fox, Barrett
How we first encountered myth/folktakles/fairy tales and how we put them onto paper.
Sat 4:00 PM-5:00 PM Maple
Sat 4:00 PM-5:00 PM Dealers' Room
Latner, Waldrop, Brown, Klaw
Sa1600Mi Charity Auction
Sat 4:00 PM-5:00 PM Mimosa
Come bid on items to help raise money for this year's charity, Gilda's Club, in the memory of our dear friend, Lori Wolf.
Sa1600S What's Doing Well in the Market
Sat 4:00 PM-5:00 PM Sycamore
Siros*, Morgan, Person, Bracken
Trends and best sellers in today's writing marketplace.
Sa1700C Is True Love Dead?
Sat 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Hill Country C
Rainbolt*, Burton, Shinn
Why is paranormal romance so popular? Where will it go from here? Does it have staying power?
Sat 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Maple
Mark L. Williams
Sa1700Me Gorilla My Dreams
Sat 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Mesquite
Klaw*, Finn, Roberson, Walker
Happy Birthday, King Kong! You're 100 years old!
Sat 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Dealers' Room
Picacio, Nevins, Wells, Roberts
Sa1700Mi Art Auction
Sat 5:00 PM-7:00 PM Mimosa
Come spend money and make our artists happy.
Sa1700P What's for Dinner?
Sat 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Pecan
Baty*, Person, Potter
Austin has the second-most restaurants per capita of any city in the U.S. Great. So now what do you do with so many choices out there?
Sa1800C Working in a Multi-Book Series
Sat 6:00 PM-7:00 PM Hill Country C
Allston*, Shinn, Kenyon, Marley, Wolverton, Hambly
Several artists have written books in the same universe. How do you keep track of plot lines, character development, etc. without losing the integrity of the overall storyline.
Sat 6:00 PM-7:00 PM Maple
Sa1800S Mars Rover Slideshow
Sat 6:00 PM-7:00 PM Sycamore
A presentation of the Mars Rover expedition by the Mars Society.
Sat 7:00 PM-8:00 PM Maple
Sa1900Me Character Development: Cool & Not-so-cool
Sat 7:00 PM-8:00 PM Mesquite
Reisman*, Wentworth, Caine, Kimbriel, Ward
Sometimes a character catches your fancy and inspires your dreams. Sometimes a character is so bad, that you can't finish the tale. Where did the author go wrong?
Sa1900Mi SF Movies That Should Be Remade
Sat 7:00 PM-8:00 PM Mimosa
Klaw*, Crider, Waldrop, Williams, Finn
Now that technology has caught up with concept, which SF movies should be remade and why?
Sa1900S Cassini: Exploring the Ringed World
Sat 7:00 PM-8:00 PM Sycamore
A slideshow on the Cassini space mission, including recent slides of Saturn and its moons.
Sat 8:00 PM-9:00 PM Maple
Sa2000Me Business of Writing
Sat 8:00 PM-9:00 PM Mesquite
Mills*, Rainbolt, Sarath, Elrod, Bracken, Martindale
The finding, hooking and keeping of agents. All about contracts and taxes. What other little things do you need to know to be successful?
Sa2000Mi Good (& Bad) SF/F/Horror Films
Sat 8:00 PM-9:00 PM Mimosa
Allston*, Brammer, Orive, Reisman, Turner, Waldrop
SOme SF/F/Horror films are good. Some are really bad. Some are really, and that's good. Our panelists tell you the ones to watch, the ones to avoid and the ones that make good drinking games.
Sa2100C The ArmadilloCon Dance
Sat 9:00 PM-Midnight Hill Country C
Come shake your booty to the music of Two-Headed Baby!
Sa2100P The Year's Half Over: What Should I have Read?
Sat 9:00 PM-10:00 PM Pecan
Siros*, Brown, Bracken, Morgan
Several books have come out this year. What did you miss? Why should you read it?
Sat 9:00 PM-10:00 PM Sycamore
Katherine Eliska Kimbriel
Sa2100W What Makes a Good Villain
Sat 9:00 PM-10:00 PM Willow
Orive*, Brammer, Elrod, Harris, Osborne
From Hollywood to your bookshelf, timeless villains have enthralled audiences for decades. What is it about these bad guys (or gals) that has made them so good?
Sa2200P Illustrators Working With Authors
Sat 10:00 PM-11:00 PM Pecan
Picacio*, Nevins, Conrad, Caine
How do artists convert a piece of writing into a book cover? How much input do the authors have? How much should they have?
Sat 10:00 PM-11:00 PM Sycamore
Sa2200W Dangerous Writing
Sat 10:00 PM-11:00 PM Willow
Wheeler*, River, Kenyon, Burton, Martindale, Schmidt
Our genre often challenges readers' assumptions. But are there limits? Are there sacred cows of our culture that we dare not question in stories? Is there such a thing as an immoral book?
Sa2300Ma Writing to Please More Than One Genre
Sat 11:00 PM-Midnight Maple
Carl*, Harris, Morgan, Sarath, Graham, Crider
This one is pretty self explanatory.
Sa2300Mi Art, Censorship, & Changing Political Climate
Sat 11:00 PM-Midnight Mimosa
Conrad*, Andrews, Victory, Potter, Sherlock
Artists are still battling with the Federal machine to get their art to the public. What can you do to help defeat Big Brother and protect the Freedom of Speech? Should anything be censored?
Sat 11:00 PM-Midnight Sycamore
Sa2300W Why is SF a Cracker Pastime?
Sat 11:00 PM-Midnight Willow
Richerson*, Cupp, Martindale, Mills, Waldrop, Moon
Why does SF remain such a stubbornly white, middle-class phenomenon? How and why has SF failed to speak to and reach a new generation of readers?
Su1000Mi Angels vs. Demons
Sun 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Mimosa
Fox*, Shinn, Harris, Caine, Nevins
Some fantastic worlds focus on supernatural creatures. What are some of the challenges in having mystical creatures of legend in your world?
Su1000Me Baseball & Speculative Fiction
Sun 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Mesquite
Klaw*, Cupp, Williams, Crider, Picacio
Baseball fantasies and science fiction stories are quite common. Why is that? What is the appeal?
Su1000C Creating a Believable Religious Society
Sun 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Hill Country C
Mills*, Latner, Marley, Wheeler, Moon, River
You need a religious society for your work, but you have no idea where to begin and how complex you should make it. Should you have a couple of pages written down? Or should you make another book that describes the entire pantheon and religious rites?
Sun 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Maple
K. D. Wentworth
Su1100C Lori Wolf: Remembering
Sun 11:00 AM-Noon Hill Country C
Siros*, Wells, Denton, Felix, Richerson
Lori Wolf, longtime FACT member and contributor to ArmadilloCon, passed away in January. Come to remember her, pay your respects and enjoy a life that was ended much to early.
Sun 11:00 AM-Noon Maple
Neal Barrett, Jr.
Sun 11:00 AM-Noon Dealers' Room
Caine, Shinn, Kenyon, Marley, Hambly
Su1200Mi Willie Siros - The Two Towers
Sun Noon-1:00 PM Mimosa
Continuing our saga from last year's Fan Guest of Honor, we pick up where we left off: it's 1979 and Willie still has brown hair.
Su1200Me Is That Elvis at the Captain's Helm?
Sun Noon-1:00 PM Mesquite
Martindale*, Moore, Andrews, Fox, Rainbolt, Denton
More and more authors are embracing their funny side. Our panelists will take you through how to add humor to your writing, what works and what doesn't.
Su1200C Co-Mystery Guest of Honor Interview
Sun Noon-1:00 PM Hill Country C
FACT member, Karen Meschke, interviews Charlaine.
Sun Noon-1:00 PM Maple
Sun Noon-1:00 PM Dealers' Room
Wolverton, Spector, Carl, Kimbriel, Sarath
Su1300Me Using Myth and Storytelling
Sun 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Mesquite
Kenyon*, Marley, Barrett, Blaschke
Myths as springboard for worlds and plot ideas in fantasy and science fiction. Mythic elements in science fiction. The Hero's Journey reconsidered. This panel explores myth as inspiration and diagnostic.
Su1300C Editor Guest of Honor Interview
Sun 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Hill Country C
Uncle River asks Stanley about his craft and what makes him tick.
Sun 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Maple
Sun 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Dealers' Room
Elrod, Vess, Graham, Wheeler
Su1400Mi The Star Wars Universe
Sun 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Mimosa
Allston*, Wolverton, Hambly, Wells, Ward
Star Wars has become more than just a few movies... it has become an enthralling world of great detail and promise. Why are we so obsessed with this world and what are some of the Strenghts and defects of the universe.
Su1400C ArmadilloCon 26 Slideshow
Sun 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Hill Country C
Chaz shows photos he has taken at this year's ArmadilloCon.
Sun 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Maple
Sun 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Dealers' Room
Blaschke, Osborne, Roberson, Williams
Su1500Mi Will There Ever Be Another LOTR?
Sun 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Mimosa
Carl*, Siros, Barrett, Kimbriel
The Lord of the Rings was a groudbreaking series that will be known for years to come as the best fantasy series alive. Will there ever be another book or series of books that has the same effect on the general populace? Why is LOTR so popular?
Su1500Me The Future of eBook & POD Publishing
Sun 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Mesquite
Burton*, Saundby, Oliver, Sheridan
Where is eBook & POD publishing headed?
Sun 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Hill Country C
Sherlock, Potter, Klaw, Brown
Like the game, with a science fictional bent. Come join in the fun!
Sun 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Maple
Sun 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Dealers' Room
Wentworth, Orive, Rainbolt, Rosenblum
Sun 4:00 PM-5:00 PM Hill Country C
- Aaron Allston Fr1800Mi, Sa1000DR, Sa1600Ma, Sa1800C, Sa2000Mi, Su1400Mi
- David Lee Anderson Fr1800Ma, Fr2200Me, Sa1400Me, Sa1600Mi, Sa1700Mi
- Dr. Arlan Andrews, Sr. Fr1700Mi, Sa1000DR, Sa2300Mi, Su1200Me
- UT Astronomy Club Fr2100Ma
- Chaz Boston Baden Fr1900C, Fr2300Mi, Sa1000Me, Sa1200C, Sa1400C, Su1400C
- Neal Barrett, Jr. Sa1100DR, Sa1600C, Su1100Ma, Su1300Me, Su1500Mi
- Kurt Baty Fr1700P, Fr2300Mi, Sa1000Me, Sa1300Mi, Sa1400C, Sa1700P
- Jayme Lynn Blaschke Fr1700P, Sa1100Ma, Sa1400C, Sa1600C, Su1300Me, Su1400DR
- Michael Bracken Sa1100DR, Sa1600S, Sa2000Me, Sa2100P
- Sidney Brammer Fr2300Me, Sa1500Mi, Sa2000Mi, Sa2100W
- Chris Nakashima-Brown Sa1200Mi, Sa1300Mi, Sa1600DR, Sa2100P, Su1500C
- Elizabeth Burton Sa1200DR, Sa1500Me, Sa1700C, Sa2200W, Su1500Me
- Rachel Caine Fr2100C, Sa1400Mi, Sa1900Me, Sa2200P, Su1000Mi, Su1100DR
- Lillian Stewart Carl Sa1000Mi, Sa1400Ma, Sa2300Ma, Su1200DR, Su1500Mi
- R. Cat Conrad Fr1800Ma, Sa1400Mi, Sa1600Mi, Sa1700Mi, Sa2200P, Sa2300Mi
- Bill Crider Sa1400DR, Sa1500P, Sa1900Mi, Sa2300Ma, Su1000Me
- Scott Cupp Fr1700P, Sa1400DR, Sa2300W, Su1000Me
- Brad Denton Fr2200S, Sa1100DR, Sa1200Mi, Su1100C, Su1200Me
- Aaron de Orive Fr1800Mi, Sa1500Mi, Sa2000Mi, Sa2100W, Su1500DR
- P. N. Elrod Sa1100Me, Sa1200Me, Sa2000Me, Sa2100W, Su1300DR
- Sara Felix Su1100C
- Mark Finn Fr1800S, Sa1200DR, Sa1400Mi, Sa1700Me, Sa1900Mi
- Andrew Fox Fr2100C, Sa1300DR, Sa1500Ma, Sa1600C, Su1000Mi, Su1200Me
- John Gibbons Fr2100Ma, Sa1400C, Sa1900S
- Mitchell Graham Sa1100Me, Sa1500P, Sa2300Ma, Su1300DR
- Barbara Hambly Fr1900C, Fr2200C, Sa1000Mi, Sa1100C, Sa1800C, Su1100DR, Su1300Ma, Su1400Mi
- Charlaine Harris Fr1900C, Sa1400DR, Sa2100W, Sa2300Ma, Su1000Mi, Su1200C, Su1400Ma
- Kay Kenyon Fr2100S, Fr2200C, Sa1000Mi, Sa1200Me, Sa1500C, Sa1800C, Sa2200W, Su1100DR, Su1300Me
- Katherine Eliska Kimbriel Sa1000Mi, Sa1900Me, Sa2100S, Su1200DR, Su1500Mi
- Rick Klaw Sa1300Mi, Sa1600DR, Sa1700Me, Sa1900Mi, Su1000Me, Su1500C
- Alexis Glynn Latner Sa1100Mi, Sa1300Me, Sa1600DR, Su1000C
- Louise Marley Fr2200C, Sa1000Ma, Sa1100Mi, Sa1500C, Sa1800C, Su1000C, Su1100DR, Su1300Me
- The Mars Society Sa1800S
- Lee Martindale Sa1200DR, Sa2000Me, Sa2200W, Sa2300W, Su1200Me
- Karen Meschke Su1200C
- C. J. Mills Sa1300DR, Sa2000Me, Sa2300W, Su1000C
- Elizabeth Moon Sa1100Mi, Sa1300Me, Sa1500DR, Sa2300W, Su1000C, Su1200Ma
- John Moore Sa1100Me, Sa1400DR, Sa2300S, Su1200Me
- John Morgan Fr2200Mi, Sa1400DR, Sa1600S, Sa2100P, Sa2300Ma
- Jess Nevins Sa1700DR, Sa2200P, Su1000Mi
- Gloria Oliver Fr2300C, Sa1300DR, Sa1400Mi, Su1500Me
- Cary Osborne Sa1300Me, Sa1800Ma, Sa2100W, Su1400DR
- Lawrence Person Sa1200Mi, Sa1300Mi, Sa1600S, Sa1700P
- John Picacio Fr1800Ma, Fr2200Me, Sa1400Me, Sa1600C, Sa1700DR, Sa2200P, Su1000Me
- Doug Potter Fr1800Ma, Sa1700P, Sa2300Mi, Su1500C
- Dusty Rainbolt Sa1200Me, Sa1500P, Sa1700C, Sa2000Me, Su1200Me, Su1500DR
- Jessica Reisman Sa1100Mi, Sa1200Ma, Sa1500DR, Sa1900Me, Sa2000Mi
- Carrie Richerson Fr1700Ma, Fr2100C, Fr2300C, Sa1500DR, Sa2300W, Su1100C
- Chris Roberson Fr2200Mi, Sa1100Me, Sa1700Me, Su1400DR
- Ray Roberts Fr2300C, Sa1100Me, Sa1500P, Sa1700DR
- Mary Rosenblum Fr2300C, Sa1300Me, Sa2200S, Su1500DR
- Kate Saundby Fr1700Mi, Sa1100Mi, Sa1300Me, Sa1500DR, Su1500Me
- Rie Sheridan Sa1000C, Sa1200DR, Sa1400Mi, Su1500Me
- Patrice Sarath Fr2300C, Sa1900Ma, Sa2000Me, Sa2300Ma, Su1200DR
- Stanley Schmidt Fr1900C, Fr2200Mi, Sa1000DR, Sa1200Me, Sa1300Me, Sa2200W, Su1300C
- Sherlock Fr1800Ma, Fr2200Me, Sa2300Mi, Su1500C
- Sharon Shinn Fr1900C, Fr2200C, Sa1000C, Sa1500C, Sa1700C, Sa1800C, Su1000Mi, Su1100DR, Su1500Ma
- Willie Siros Fr2200Mi, Fr2300Mi, Sa1100C, Sa1600S, Sa2100P, Su1100C, Su1200Mi, Su1500Mi
- Caroline Spector Fr1800Mi, Sa1200Me, Sa1400Mi, Su1200DR
- Robert Taylor Su1200Mi
- Jeff Turner Fr1700Mi, Fr2300Me, Sa1300DR, Sa1500Mi, Sa2000Mi
- Mikal Trimm Fr2100C, Sa1000Me, Sa1200Mi, Sa1400C
- Uncle River Sa2200W, Su1000C, Su1300C
- Charles Vess Fr1900C, Fr2200Me, Sa1300C, Sa1400Me, Sa1600C, Su1300DR
- Victory Fr1800Ma, Sa1400Me, Sa1600C, Sa2300Mi
- Howard Waldrop Fr1700Mi, Sa1600DR, Sa1900Mi, Sa2000Mi, Sa2300W, Su1600C
- Sage Walker Fr2200C, Fr2300C, Sa1000DR, Sa1700Me
- Lynn Ward Sa1100Mi, Sa1300DR, Sa1900Me, Su1400Mi
- Martha Wells Fr2000S, Sa1000Mi, Sa1200Me, Sa1700DR, Su1100C, Su1400Mi
- K. D. Wentworth Fr1900C, Sa1000C, Sa1500P, Sa1900Me, Su1000Ma, Su1500DR
- Wendy Wheeler Sa2200W, Su1000C, Su1300DR
- Mark L. Williams Fr2300Me, Sa1000C, Sa1700Ma, Sa1900Mi, Su1000Me, Su1400DR
- Dave Wolverton Fr1800Mi, Fr2300Me, Sa1500Mi, Sa1800C, Sa2000Ma, Su1200DR, Su1400Mi
- Scott Zrubek Fr2300Mi, Sa1100Me, Sa1300Ma, Sa1500DR